Panini America brings you the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Sweepstakes Contest where they will be giving you an opportunity to win a nine (9) day/eight (8) night trip for two to the big game, plus amazing weekly and monthly prizes are waiting for you.
How To Enter: Go to this link:Paninikidreporter.com during the sweepstakes period and then follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form including enter your access code. Each Panini Kid Reporter access code may only be entered one (1) time.
How To Obtain Panini Kid Reporter Code
- Make a Purchase: Purchase any selected Panini NFL Trading Card products between 7/1/18 and 12/26/18 (or while supplies last) to get “Panini Kid Reporter code”.
- Without Purchase: You need to send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return stamp) to be received by 1/2/19 to: Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Code Request, 5325 FAA Blvd, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061. Limit one access code request per stamped outer mailing envelope, mailed separately.
Prizes: One grand prize winner will win a nine (9) day/eight (8) night trip for two (2) (winner and winner’s child) to attend Super Bowl LIII and the opportunity for winner’s child to be the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter at Super Bowl LIII Opening Night in Atlanta, GA. Trip consists of round trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence, standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room) for eight (8) nights, attendance for two (2) at Super Bowl LIII Opening Night which is scheduled to take place on 1/28/19 and two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIII scheduled to take place on 2/3/19 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA, the opportunity for Child to act as a Panini Super Bowl Kid reporter at Super Bowl LIII Opening Night and ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel.
Panini Kid Reporter Sweepstakes Details
- Who Can Enter: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time they enter the sweepstakes.
- When To Enter: The Sweepstakes entry starts at 12:00:01PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 7/1/18 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 1/7/19 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Contest Period starts at 12:00:01PM ET on 1/8/19 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 1/14/19.
- Who’s Sponsor: The Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Sweepstakes is sponsored by Panini America, Inc., 5325 FAA Blvd., Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061.
Here Are Few Other Sweepstakes You Should Enter
|Colavita Tennis Channel Sweepstakes Contest|
|Microsoft Summer of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Sweepstakes|