|Gerber Baby Photo Contest 2021|
|Start Date:||End Date:||Eligibility:||Frequency:|
|April 27, 2021||May 17, 2021||US||Single Entry|
Participate in the Gerber Baby Contest 2021 aka Gerber Photo Search 2021 by submitting your little ones photo at Photosearch.gerber.com for your chance to win a $25,000 cash prize, Plus the winner will serve as the 2021 Gerber Spokesbaby and have an honorary role on Gerber’s Executive Committee as Chief Growing Officer for up to one (1) year.
How To Enter Gerber Baby Contest 2021?
The Gerber Baby Photo Contest 2021 Submission starts on April 27, 2021 through May 17, 2021, Submit your little ones photos on https://photosearch.gerber.com, You may also but are not required to – submit a video of up to twenty (20) seconds as part of your Entry. and then follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form and once you filled out the entry form now click on the submit button to complete the #GerberPhotoSearch2021 contest entry form.
- Entry must be a photo and video taken within the thirty (30) days prior to date of Entry.
- You must own all rights to the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry).
- The Entry must include a photo of one (1) and only one (1) of your children per Entry, unless the children are multiples (twins, triplets, etc); only one (1) Entry per set of multiples.
- You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child depicted in the Entry.
- The Entry cannot contain the image or likeness of any other individual other than your child,
- The Entry may not include a photo taken by a professional photographer.
- The Entry may not include a photo collage (2 or more photos combined into one image)
- Any child included in an Entry must be appropriately clothed (or wearing a diaper). Images of naked children or children in bath tubs will not be eligible or accepted.
- The Gerber baby photo contest entry must be suitable for a family audience and contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, is suitable for a general audience.
- The child included in an Entry must not be represented by an agent or manager and must not be subject to any guild, union or other organization or agreement that would restrict or prohibit participation in this Promotion.
- The Entry must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the Website;
- The Entry must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Sponsor, incorporate any elements of entries submitted by other entrants.
- The Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any inappropriate content.
- The Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, depict gambling references or tobacco use, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
- The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group.
- The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, Promotion Entities or their products or other people, products or companies.
- The Entry cannot prominently feature trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or any intellectual property owned by others (including but not limited to music, product packaging, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images, published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) other than as owned by entrant or as authorized by Sponsor for use by entrants in connection with the Promotion.
- The Entry cannot (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than the Sponsor’s, including, but not limited to, any of Sponsor’s competitors, any of Promotion Entities’ competitors, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
- The Entry cannot contain materials embodying the name, likenesses, voices or other indicia identifying any other person, living or dead, unless you have express permission from that person to use their likeness and performance in connection with the Promotion.
- No background artwork or material shall appear in the Gerber baby contest entry unless it is the original work of the entrant.
- Entries must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein.
- The Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- The Entry cannot violate any law or otherwise be inappropriate; all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Filters on photos or videos will not be accepted and will disqualify your entry.
Gerber Baby Photo Contest Details:
Who Can Enter: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who have reached the age of 18 years old and are parents or legal guardians of a child who is between one (1) day old and 48 months old on the date of entry.
Submission Date: This Gerber Baby Contest begins at 9:00 AM ET on April 27, 2021, and all entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on May 17, 2021.
Who’s Sponsor: The Gerber Baby Photo Search Contest 2021 Entry is Gerber Products Company, 1812 N Moore St, Arlington Virginia 22209.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $25,000 cash prize in the form of a check.
- In addition, the winner will serve as the 2021 Gerber Spokesbaby and have an honorary role on Gerber’s Executive Committee as Chief Growing Officer for up to one (1) year. The winner will have the opportunity to: (i) serve as official Chief Taste Tester to taste and review new baby food products to help inform future innovations to foster nutritious product growth and highlight product quality; (ii) support the next generation of children through Gerber’s sustainability commitment of planting 1M trees in 2021; (iii) support the next generation of children and the world they inherit through Gerber’s larger brand act; and (iv) guest star as Gerber CEO for day where he/she will formally announce his/her 5-year plan and host a Gerber social media takeover to document this very important day-in-the-life as CEO. As part of this role, the winner will be required to (i) participate in up to five (5) media interviews inclusive of live reveal moment on national broadcast program, (ii) participate in content creation for up to five (5) social media posts on Gerber channels, (iii) participate in up to three (3) live and/or virtual appearances for content creation to be used for media and social use, and (iv) grant Sponsor the rights to use baby’s name, image, and likeness for promotional purposes in connection with this campaign.
Official Rules: https://www.gerber.com/photosearch-contest-rules