Are you the world’s Favorite Chef? if you think you are, Then you should enter the Favorite Chef Contest 2021 at favchef.com and you could win a $20,000 cash prize in the form of a check and be featured in a sponsored double page spread in Bon Appetit magazine one of the largest cooking publications in the world.
How To Enter The Fav Chef Contest 2021? During the contest period you can visit this link https://favchef.com 2021 and then follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form and once you filled out the entry form now click on the submit button to complete the registration form. You must provide all information requested including three (3) different photographs of yourself and/or your favorite meals that conform to the specifications.
Favorite Chef Contest 2021 Rules:
Who Can Enter: Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law. Officers, Directors, and Employees of the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s Parent Companies (collectively, the “Competition Entities”), along with their respective family members, are ineligible to participate as Entrants or Voters. By entering this Competition.
When To Enter: This Contest entry begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on February 16, 2021, and all entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM on April 8th., 2021.
Who’s Sponsor: The Contest is Sponsored by Crow Vote LLC DBA Favorite Chef.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive a prize package valued at an approximate maximum retail equivalent of $35,000.00, comprised of a $20,000 (cash) honorarium and the $15,000 estimated value to appear in a sponsored double page spread in Bon Appetit magazine.
How to VOTE?
Voters must use a valid Facebook account. A valid Facebook account is the sole account of a real person and is not associated with automated voting services, fake votes, automatic voting bots, or fake accounts. During each round of the Competition, individuals with a valid Facebook account may use that account to cast one or more votes for one or more Entrants. Voters can vote by doing the following: (a) Voters will earn one (1) free vote every 24 hours by logging in to vote for their favorite Entrant(s) and verifying voter eligibility with a valid Facebook account; or (b) Voters can purchase additional votes (for one or more Entrants). “Qualifying Votes” are those placed in accordance with these Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, which can also be found on the Website. The winning Entrant(s) of each round of the Competition will be determined based upon the number of Qualifying Votes received, with those receiving the highest number of Qualifying Votes deemed the winner(s). “Bot” activity or any kind of robotic or automated voting mechanism is not an accepted form of voting and such votes will not be counted if discovered. If this type of false voting is detected, the associated IP address, email address and Facebook account will be banned from voting. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants suspected in encouraging, soliciting, or otherwise knowingly participating in this type of activity, or any other voting activity Sponsor deems unfair at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry or voting process or the operation of the Competition.
SPONSOR WILL SELECT, IN ITS SOLE, ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE DISCRETION, WHICH ENTRANTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION. Selected Entrants will be divided into groups and advance to the initial public voting round. Public voting begins February 16th.
- Top 15 (Starts February 16th and Ends February 25th) – Public voting will help reduce each group to the top fifteen Entrants.
- Top 10 (Starts February 25th and Ends March 4th) – Public voting will help reduce each group to the top ten Entrants.
- Top 5 (Starts March 4th and Ends March 11th) – Public voting will help reduce each group to the top five Entrants.
- Group Winners (Starts March 11th and Ends March 18th) – Public voting will help reduce each group to one preliminary winner in each group.
- Quarter-finals (Starts March 19th and Ends March 25th) – Group winners will be divided into quarter-final groups. Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine one (1) winner from each quarter-finals group that will advance into the semi-finals.
- Semi-Finals (Starts March 26th and Ends April 1st) – Quarter-final winners will be divided into semi-final groups. Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine one (1) winner from each semi-finals group that will advance into the final round.
- Finals (Starts April 2nd and Ends April 8th) – Voting will be reset, and public voting will determine the winner of the Favorite Chef on April 8th.
Check Full Rules Here: https://favchef.com/rules