Today Show brings you the Today Show Paying for College Today Contest where they will be giving away $20,000 to help erase student loan debt to two (2) lucky winners.
How To Enter The Today Show Contest?
- Visit this link: Today.com/money to go to the contest page.
- After visiting the contest page now follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form.
- On the contest form you will be required to submit an essay on the following theme: “What you hope to do with your degree, what it would mean for you to have help in paying down your debt, and what your dreams are for your future.
What Prizes You Could Win?
There will be two (2) prizes awarded (“Prizes,” each a “Prize”) awarded to Winners. Student Winner will receive a tuition payment to Student Winner’s School in the amount of ten thousand dollars ($10,000). Graduate Winner will receive a check in the amount of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to be used for Graduate Winner’s student loan payments.
Today Show Paying for College Today Contest Rules
- Who Can Enter: This contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time they enter the sweepstakes.
- When To Enter: The Today Show Paying for College Today Contest will begin on June 8, 2018 at 9:00 A.M. ET and end on June 26, 2018 at 5:00 P.M. ET.
- Sponsor: TODAY Show, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, both located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112