The City of San Antonio has teamed up with United Services Automobile Association (USAA) and Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) to brings you the San Antonio’s Safest Driver Contest where you could win $500 cash prize every week and at end of the contest three (3) lucky winner will receive $10,000 in cash.
If you think you are the best driver then you should participate in this contest now through Sep 03, 2018 and follow the sign for your chance to win big from United Services Automobile Association (USAA).
How To Enter The Contest?
- To participate in this contest, you must download the San Antonio’s Safest Drive mobile application at Sasafestdriver.com.
- Once you have downloaded their App now follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form including participating Zip Code, age, email address, and military status.
- For more details you can check out Here.
What Prize Or Prizes You Could Win?
Fifty-four (54) First Prizes:Each First Prize winner will receive $500 cash in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = $500 cash prize each.Three (3) Grand Prizes:Each Grand Prize winner will receive $10,000 in the form of a check. Total value of all prizes is:$57,000.
San Antonio Safest Driver Contest Rules
- Who Can Enter: The contest is open to residents of Bexar, Comal, Kendall, and Guadalupe counties who drive in San Antonio who are eighteen (18) years of age or order at the time they enter.
- When To Enter: The San Antonio Safest Driver Contest will start on or about June 11, 2018 at 12:00:00 am CT and ends at 11:59:59pm CT on September 3, 2018.
- Sponsor: The City of San Antonio is honored to be partnering with USAA on San Antonio’s Safest Driver.