How would you like a chance to win $5.6 Million in cash? Enter the MLB Beat the Streak Contest now through final game of the 2018 MLB regular season at Mlb.com/bts or Mlb.com/fantasy and Be the first to reach 57 games for your chance to win $5.6 Million prizes or other exciting prizes.
How to Play The MLB Beat the Streak Game At Mlb.com/bts?
First you need to register your account on Mlb.com in order to play the MLB Beat the Streak game and once you have registered now go to this link: www.mlb.com/bts or www.mlb.com/fantasy and click on the “Play Now” button for your chance to win big.
- Break baseball’s toughest record — the legendary 56-game hitting streak
- Pick up to two players every day who you think will get a hit
- Get a hit, your streak continues; get no hits, start a new streak
- Be the first to reach 57 games and win $5.6 Million
Prizes You Could Win: (Grand Prize) The first eligible participant, if any, to achieve at least a fifty-seven (57) game hitting streak, as determined by MLBAM in its sole discretion, will win five million, six hundred thousand U.S. dollars (US$5,600,000) (the “Grand Prize“). For the avoidance of doubt, a maximum of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for the entire Contest.
MLB Beat the Streak Contest Sweepstakes Rules
- Who Can Enter: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of United States District and Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec) (18) years of age or older at the time they enter the contest.
- When To Enter: The MLB Beat the Streak Contest begins at 1:05 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET“) on March 29, 2018 and ends following the conclusion of the final game of the 2018 MLB regular season.
- Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10011.
Here Are Few Other Sweepstakes You Should Enter
|Orvis Barbour Land Rover Sweepstakes|
|HGTV Ultimate House Hunt Sweepstakes|
|CNBC Deal Or No Deal Sweepstakes|