Enter the Jeff Gordon Corvette Giveaway 2021 at corvetteforacure.org for your chance to win a brand new Jeff Gordon’s 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Coupe car, Plus you could also win a $10,000 cash prize in the form of a check.
Back in 2019 i also posted about The Lost Corvettes Giveaway where 36 lucky winners received classic Corvette car worth between $10,000 – $500,000. Now it’s your chance to become an owner of a brand new Chevrolet Corvette C8. Support Race Against Childhood Cancer Through Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation and be the lucky winner of Jeff Gordon Car Giveaway. Good Luck.!!
How To Enter The Jeff Gordon Car Giveaway 2021?
- Online: You can enter the Jeff Gordon Corvette Giveaway 2021 online by visiting this link at corvetteforacure.org and then follow the online instructions to purchase one tickets for $100 or you can buy tickets in bulk and you will be registered for a chance to win Jeff Gordon’s Corvette C8.
- Mail-Entry: Please write your name, complete address, daytime telephone number and date of birth on a 3″x5″ card and mail in a business size #10 envelope with payment ($100.00 payable to Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation) to: Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation, Attn: Corvette, 1310 South Tryon Street, Suite 105 Charlotte, NC 28203. Entries by mail must be received no later than on September 15, 2021 and before all 30,000 tickets have been sold.
Jeff Gordon Corvette Giveaway 2021 Details:
Who Can Enter: Open only to legal residents of the (50) United States and District of Columbia who have reached the age of 18 years old at the time of entry.
Time Period: This Giveaway entry begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on Wednesday, September 01, 2021, and all entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
Who’s Sponsor: The Jeff Gordon Corvette For A Cure Giveaway 2021 is Sponsored by Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation, Attn: Corvette, 1310 South Tryon Street, Suite 105 Charlotte, NC 28203.
What Are The Prizes You Can Win?
There will be only one lucky grand prize winner in this giveaway who could receive a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Coupe. Original 2021 sticker price $93,500. Winner must claim prize within 30 business days of the official Grand Prize drawing or a new winner will be selected. and one lucky winner will receive a $10,000 cash prize in the form of a check.
Details on Jeff Gordon’s 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray Couple 3LT include:
- 6.2 Liter V8, 495 HP & 470 .lb-ft of Torque
- 8-Speed Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission
- 0-60 Miles Per Hour in 2.9 Seconds
- Silver Flare Metallic Exterior | Jet Black Interior
- Z51 Performance Package
- 3LT Premium Equipment Package
- Targa Top Removable Roof
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Front Adjustable Lift | 2” Adjustability with 1,000 Way Points
Gordon started the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation in 1999 – a 501(c)(3) public charity – to help improve outcomes for children diagnosed with cancer.
Since then, more than $22 million has been used to fund some of the most promising research in childhood cancer, as well as open the Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital in Concord, N.C., and the Butaro Cancer Center of Excellence in Rwanda.
Cancer is the number one cause of death by disease for children, and families of two children every hour receive the devastating news of a cancer diagnosis.
Only four percent of the National Cancer Institute’s budget goes to pediatric cancer, with pharmaceutical companies contributing minimal resources, leaving childhood cancer heavily reliant upon private donations like those from Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation.
Jeff Gordon Corvette For A Cure Giveaway winner will be announced on or about Wednesday, October 20, 2021.