Fox2now is here with a new contest called FOX 2 Three and It’s Free Sweepstakes where they are going to giveaway a variety of exciting prizes to lucky winner which is announced on Fox2 news. The actual retail value of prize is over $50 and up to $250. Prizes will vary and prize and you can check prize details here at www.FOX2Now.com/3andIt’sFree.
How To Enter The Sweepstakes?
- During the sweepstakes period you must watch FOX2 News in the Morning between 9:00am CST and 10:00am CST.
- Now go the sweepstakes page at fox2now.com/three-its-free-2 and follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form.
- If you selected then you might get a phone call from Kim Hudson. Each day Kim asks viewers three questions.
- Participants must tell on-air personality 3 Things they watched on the show between 9:00am CST and 10:00AM CST to win. If they cannot say 3 things they saw on the show, they are disqualified and will not eligible to win prize from Fox2now.
FOX 2 Three and It’s Free Sweepstakes Rules
- Who Can Enter: This sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents, at least 18 years old or above, as determined by KTVI/KPLR and reside in the St. Louis Designated Market Area as defined by The Nielsen Company.
- When To Enter: The FOX 2 Three and It’s Free Sweepstakes period begins January 1, 2018 and continues weekdays from 9:00am CST until 10:00am CST and ends on December 31, 2018.
- Sweepstakes Prize: Each winner will receive a variety of prizes as announced on 3 and It’s Free, with an actual retail value of no less than $50.00 and up to $250.00.
Here Are Few Other Sweepstakes You Should Enter
|Honda Stage At Music Festival Sweepstakes|
|Two And A Half Men TAG Sweepstakes|
|Discovery Naked And Afraid Sweepstakes Code Word|
|GSNTV Game Show Network Daily Draw Sweepstakes Code Words|