(AAA)American Automobile Association brings you the SPRING 2018 AAA Pet Travel Photo Contest where they giving you the opportunities to win a $100 pet store gift card each of the seven (7) quarters between May 1, 2018 and December 24, 2019 and entry into the AAA Pet Photo Gallery.
How To Enter The Contest?
- During the contest period go to this link: aaa.com/PetTravel and access the Photo Contest entry page.
- After visiting the contest page now follow the online instructions to submit a digital photo of your pet and register by entering all information requested on the registration form.
- Photo must feature at least one pet and convey a travel theme.
- Pet safety must at all times be considered. For example, AAA will not accept photos of pets in unsafe conditions, such as a pet with its head hanging out of the window of a moving vehicle.
Participant’s photo will be posted on Facebook and will be identified only by the name, gender, breed of the pet in the photo and the location where the photo was taken. Photos must adhere to the Facebook Promotion Guides.
SPRING 2018 AAA Pet Travel Photo Contest Rules
- Who Can Enter: This contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who have reached their age of maturity in the jurisdiction in which they reside.
- When To Enter: The AAA Pet Travel Photo Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 24, 2019.
- Sponsor: The American Automobile Association (“AAA”).
- Sweepstakes Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (the “Grand Prize”): Each winner’s photo will be featured on the AAA.com/PetTravel homepage. In addition, (5 Winners) each winner will receive a $100.00 gift card from an established retail pet supply outlet. Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, but may be transferred. Total retail value of all prizes is $500.
Here Are Few Other Contests You Should Enter
|Food Network Grill Your Best Contest|
|Pioneer Woman Magazine Caption Contest|
|Live with Kelly and Ryan Oh Baby Photo Contest|