6ABC Parade Contest 2022 aka 6abc Thanksgiving Day Parade Contest 2022 is organized by 6ABC Philadelphia and Dunkin where you need to enter the 6abc secret phrase for your chance to win a Disney Trip for 4 people to one lucky winner which includes $100 in Dunkin’ gift cards, Free Coffee For a Year, Walt Disney World Resort Trip, Disney Gift Card and more.
How To Enter: To enter 6abc Dunkin Thanksgiving Day Parade Contest 2022 you will need to watch the 2022 6abc Dunkin’ Thanksgiving Day Parade live broadcast on Thanksgiving morning and look for the “secret phrase” for each prize, and then visit this link: https://dig.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/html/2022tdp/index.html or 6abc.com/donut and follow the online instructions to register by entering all information requested on the registration form including entering correct 6abc secret phrase and once you filled out the entry form now Click on the submit button to complete the registration form. Click Here for official rules.
Note: You must be a registered member of 6abc.com to enter the contest.
6abc Dunkin Thanksgiving Day Parade Contest 2022 Rules:
Who Can Enter: Only to legal residents of the 50 United States and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware and reached the age of 18 years old at the time of entry.
Contest Period: This Contest entry begins at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, November 24, 2022, and all entries must be received by 11:30am ET on Thursday, November 24, 2022.
Who’s Sponsor: The 6abc Thanksgiving Day Parade Contest 2022 is WPVI-TV, its licensee ABC, Inc., 6ABC and 6abc.com, 4100 City Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19131.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive a Disney Trip for 4 people. Trip Includes:
- One (1) Dunkin’ Breakfast For Ten (10) prize is available consisting of $100 in Dunkin’ gift cards.
- One (1) Free Coffee For a Year prize is available consisting of $598 in Dunkin’ gift cards.
- One (1) Walt Disney World Resort Trip for Four (4) People (“Trip”) prize is available consisting of:
- – Four (4) round trip economy class airfares between a major gateway airport near winner’s residence (airport determined at the sole discretion of Disney) and the Orlando International Airport (provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World Resort, air fare will not be provided). – Round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort via limousine or SUV.
- – Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- – Four (4) 5-Day Walt Disney World Resort tickets with Park Hopper Option.
- – One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $500.00. Subject to restrictions.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Trip is $7,796.04.